Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

AllCastle - Electrical inclusion (grey area)

Page 1 of 1
Hi All

If Builder offers 20 free light in inclusion, does it include switch ?
(does not make any sense light without switch, at least free 1 switch per room)

If Builder offers free cooktop, range hood and dishwasher, does it include the power point as well ? -or it would take up the free power point quota offer to us
(also does not make any sense free dishwasher but not working due to power point not included)

and last thing, Fridge, washing machine and Microwave space provision, does it include free power point ?

Thanks for the info guys
Hey jasperdmx

Typically the switches & points would be a seperate item.

For example if the builder offered;

You would be left with 18 points/switches to use on other items. Two would be needed for the dishwasher & cooktop/rangehood (combined).

Provisions usually don't include a free point.

Do you have a copy of your inclusions sheet that you could post here and I will be able to confirm?

Hi Colin

seems like I will get :
10x LED light with 20x switch
15x double power point (1 to be deducted for free rangehood & cooktop ?)
3x single power point (1 to be deducted for free dishwasher ?)
?

Thanks
Yes that is how I read it too.

However, I would just send them an email & ask for written clarification in any case.

The exact number of all electrical supplies should be outlined in the contract with no ambiguity.
Let me update here
After done the electrical with AllCastle,
1. power point is free IF builder provide the equipment
i.e. I got free 3 single pp because AC provides rangehood, cooktop and dishwasher and also free 2 single outdoor pp for hot water and rain water

2.switches somehow are no limit. I need about 25 switches and no extra cost and also no matter 1, 2, 3 or 4 gangs, no extra cost.

Cheers
Related
15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

25/04/2024
AllCastle Cashback offer 2023

Building A New House

Was the offer also on their website? If so, you could check the Wayback Machine.

12/06/2023
CDC Housing Code 3: Gross Floor Area vs Floor Area

Building A New House

CDC Housing Code 3 When to apply Floor Area external face of wall vs Gross Floor Area internal face of wall. Reading thru CDC Housing Code 3, lets take a lot 915sqm.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum