Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

alfresco above ground

Page 1 of 1
I am joggling where I should have a high ground alfresco (ie: 1.3m) require fence around
or 2 steps down at the middle of the house and have a more reasonable alfresco height (ie: ~0.8m). Has anyone have similar experience, which one did/will you choose?
We had about the same drop, and put 3/4 of it on the split which we integrated with the main staircase, because I hate seeing steps between living areas.

Wasn't cheap but it basically it gives us a continuous level between the downstairs living area, alfresco, pool and yard.
boris594
We had about the same drop, and put 3/4 of it on the split which we integrated with the main staircase, because I hate seeing steps between living areas.

Wasn't cheap but it basically it gives us a continuous level between the downstairs living area, alfresco, pool and yard.

do u have alfresco height of 80cm or pretty much level to the ground. if 80cm I am wondering do you put a fence around that for safety and big step down to the yard, currently it requires around 3 to 4 steps down the yard
We had it about 20-30cm from the ground.
boris594
We had it about 20-30cm from the ground.

Thanks Boris
Related
17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum