Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Water hammering and front pillar.

Page 1 of 1
I have a new built house where I found 3 issues that looks big for me there are so many small ones.., water hammering, builder sent someone who did the plumbing ,he just came to explain water hammering and blamed it is because of the cheap poor mixers tap itself. at the end he said there is not much he can do. Another one I found one of the pillar is 30 to 35 mm different or tilted. Another one is Lots of scratches in so many Windows glass. How does the water hammering effect the new building? About pillar one side of pillar is 1195, another side is 1230 mm. How does is affect the building and what should be the solution for all of these things and issues.
Related
18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

4/10/2023
New Travertine mitred edge pillar CHIPPED

General Discussion

get them to replace the chipped tiles. It will stick out like a sore thumb overwise. Also tiler will be siliconing the miters rather than grouting. Grouted miters crack…

15/12/2023
Garage Door Centre Pillar is 2 different levels

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, have purchased a house with 2 single garage doors. The Centre pillar one side sits proud to the other. Can I change 2 doors into one. Please see picture.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum