Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Apx cost of similar GJ Gardner homes to this please?

Page 1 of 1
Completely new to building, I just want to be able to set my expectations before actually setting up appointments as I really have no idea. At the moment we’re thinking we’ll have 700k for the build.
I’m wanting to know the apx costs a 4-5 bedroom two story home with 2-3 living areas built in rural Victoria would be for something like the Ventura 385 pictured (Hamilton Victoria).

mamafox88
Completely new to building, I just want to be able to set my expectations before actually setting up appointments as I really have no idea. At the moment we’re thinking we’ll have 700k for the build.
I’m wanting to know the apx costs a 4-5 bedroom two story home with 2-3 living areas built in rural Victoria would be for something like the Ventura 385 pictured (Hamilton Victoria).

sounds about right! 700K should also get you some upgrades
Related
11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum