Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Subject to finance approval clause in the building contract

Page 1 of 1
When I was buying my off-the-plan block, I asked this from my solicitor (not a good one), as advised by the bank. However, he told me that this clause could not be added s the block is off the plan. However, I don't know whether you can add it to your construction contract.
Unfortunately, the block is not released yet, was waiting for more than a year now. They promised it would be released by this March, then Oct and Nov, etc. I am not sure whether it will be done this side of the year at least. However, I don't think there will be any issues with valuation as the land prices went up after signing the contract.
Related
19/11/2023
HIA Contract Clause 16.2 Delays to Carrying Out the Works Af

Building A New House

Unless there is something in special conditions the builder does not have to give you timeline. If your demolition contractor has not removed Asbestos and it was found…

3/09/2023
Contract Sum Adjustments in HIA contract

Building A New House

You talk about deletions, are they variations or PS and PC adjustments? pleas list them

6/12/2023
Home finance

Home Finance

you were just referred to get advice from your solicitor. This is a legal matter. Separately, why would you use a buyers agent for a house and land package?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum