Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Land development stages

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

I was just after some general information and some feedback based on experience on the general timeframes and stages to go from raw land to registration ready.

I am building in a new estate in Western Sydney, there are 5 stages overall and I'm building in stage 1. I've been given a registration estimate of Mar/Apr 22 but I think this is a little ambitious.

Land development started in August and at this stage they appear to have put in the bulk of the stormwater, water, sewer and electrical mains. It's hard to tell where they are up to as I can't get too close to see it all.

There are about 115 houses in the first stage with blocks between 300 and 450sm.

I've been very curious about how much more they have to do before roads go in so if there is anyone who works in this industry, do you have a ball park for how long these types of things usually take?

I've attached 2 photos, one is from August and the other from today (late November).

Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

30/06/2023
Certifier and the Brisbane development website

Building A New House

Hi, does anyone have a clue how the Brisbane Development website work in terms of how uptodate the dates on it are (developmenti.brisbane.qld.gov.au). I transfered…

5/09/2023
Changing a window to a door - DA vs complying development

General Discussion

Hi All, I'm new here! I'm in a block of 4 apartments (Waverley council) and looking to change a window to a sliding door. The window faces an enclosed garden (with a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum