Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Which builders service Service Eastern Suburbs?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, been looking to knockdown and rebuild in Randwick council area and I'm finding that a lot of companies don't work in that area... Clarendan, Coral, Edenbrae so far
Can you please share who your builders/designers were if you've built in the area before? Or any suggestions of companies you know that do? Thanks all.
chenbatsu
Hi everyone, been looking to knockdown and rebuild in Randwick council area and I'm finding that a lot of companies don't work in that area... Clarendan, Coral, Edenbrae so far
Can you please share who your builders/designers were if you've built in the area before? Or any suggestions of companies you know that do? Thanks all.

Hey chenbatsu Welcome to the forum
I suggest you spend no more than 5 grand on 1st stage Bim Sketches , Data/proofs and Costings.

Do you need a graphic image explaining the Artist/Architect/Builder Bim Service and what to avoid? (humour)
Cheers
Chris
Related
15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

13/09/2023
InForm SE Suburbs Melbourne

Building A New House

Thanks for your reply! We're definitely not after a small house > Might still have a chat to them. Who did you end up building with if you don't mind me asking?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum