Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Refrigeration cooling and Flooring post the construction

Page 1 of 1
Good evening,

This forum is really helpful. Especially for first home builders like me. Thanks a lot for sharing information.

I'm planning to build a two storey house In Melbourne west and have some queries around the cooling system and flooring.
The asking price for the refrigeration cooling and heating system is 25K and the Hybrid flooring is 150/sq mt. I feel this is little too much.

1. Can I get these two done by myself by engaging a third party? what are the complications?
2. Does the builder install the ducts all over the house or it will be the third party?
3. Does it impact the warranty?
4. Can I get these expenses onto the home loan? or should be out of pocket?

what are some good companies who does these jobs?

Thanks a lot,
R
Related
18/02/2024
Electrical and plumbing plans post hand-over?

Building A New House

If there have been changes, variations, during construction then the drawings should be revised, the building permit amended and the current, as built drawings given to…

13/04/2024
Clearance and extending Post u brackets?

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

When my house was built (over 7 years ago), the post brackets were done to allow for concrete porch, but they didn’t allow for the planned stone paving. I’m finally…

29/08/2023
Landscape construction drawings and process

Landscape & Garden Design

Thanks very much! And would the landscaper/contractor generally involve the engineer or is that something the client would do? Thanks for your help

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum