Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Bayside build

Page 1 of 1
Starting to research our future build with an aim to breaking ground in the new year. Currently considering volume builders (carter grange, Thomas archer, lowe) who are bayside compliant due to budget but will need to alter design….I don’t think what we want is that unique but am having trouble finding it! - master and living/kitchen downstairs, 3 bedrooms and rumpus upstairs - and a pool. We are on a 530sqm block - any suggestions of where/who to start with would be greatly appreciated!
Thomas archer can alter their designs for a fee if you select one of their pre designed plans. We about to start building with them on approx the same size block. Worthwhile to contact them for a preliminary discussion. Good luck!
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

25/05/2023
Knockdown build in Heidelberg area - recommendations please

Building A New House

Hi We have finally decided to complete a KDR on our corner plot in NE Melbourne suburbs. Given its a corner plot approx. 400 sqm just a standard design may not fit the…

17/06/2023
Aggregate vs Pavers around a new build

Building A New House

Thanks chippy, Budapest for your responses. We've gone with aggregate > I totally know what you mean about the ants here in Perth, they are a pain.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum