Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Aegean 45 with Henley in Life Estate, Point Cook

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I have been reading this site lately while researching about the building process with Henley and found this site really helpful. Finally decided to create a login and start a thread for our Journey.

We have moved to Australia recently and have now bought a land in resale for constructing our own house which is due to settle by end of this month. We have been considering few builders (PD, Metricon and Henley) and have till now narrowed down to Henley for constructing Aegean 45. We have paid the initial deposit of $1000 few weeks ago to lock in the price as the prices were due to increase starting this month (which indeed have and have been reflected on the website).

We started with Palace 38 (Collection Series) and then considered Emporio 39 and have finally narrowed down to Aegean 45. We have put in a some upgrades and still finalising on final quote. Till now the experience has been good and we are impressed with the sales team and have received prompt response to all our queries.

Upgrades Included in the initial Quote (in addition to standard Reserve Series Inclusions):

Currently have requested for a structural change to switch the pantry and powder room downstairs
and allow a direct access from Bedroom/Study downstairs to the bathroom downstairs and waiting for the response.

I am starting this thread to get meaningful insights from experienced home owners who have gone through this process and also maintain a diary of our journey.

Thanks.

Hey mate,

Hope your construction process is going well. Can I please ask where did you buy your land from? I don't see any state selling decent size block in Point cook. Also, did you get final estimation on your construction with Henley?
ashftc
Hey mate,

Hope your construction process is going well. Can I please ask where did you buy your land from? I don't see any state selling decent size block in Point cook. Also, did you get final estimation on your construction with Henley?
Hey ashftc,

We are in the very early stage of finalizing the plan and structural changes. Land has been bought from another person as a resale and not from a developer. Final estimation is still in progress.

ga2021
ashftc
Hey mate,

Hey ashftc,

We are in the very early stage of finalizing the plan and structural changes. Land has been bought from another person as a resale and not from a developer. Final estimation is still in progress.

Hey. Thank you for your response. I am looking at around Werribee, Harpley state. Any idea about that estate or suburb? If you don't me asking can you share what size of land you bought at what price, just to get a bit of an idea?
Your plan looks great, very exciting!
A lot has changed since the last post as when the displays opened up, we went and saw the Aegean 46 and didn’t quite like the idea of having the dining and living on the same side together. We have now finalized Montessa 43 and our colors is scheduled in Feb 2022.

Related
9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

3/05/2023
No provision for a discharge point for the driveway

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi All, We have a fall from road to garage front. But we cannot put a drain/grate because no discharge point put by the builder. Now they complain not enough space for…

18/08/2023
Sewer Inspection Point

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi, I have this sewer inspection point sitting in an odd spot in the rear of my yard: https://imgur.com/ghLI98q What I'd like to do is put a firepit in that corner of…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum