Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Thomas Archer Hive 45 - Boroondara [2021]

Page 3 of 3
Quote:
the facade on Master was not reflected what i picked on PSQ stage, it was so annoying as they simply changed my bedroom floorplan to suit their facade. I reckon drawee was too busy so they just paste another client drawing to me. I have asked BC to redo this but not yet replied.

Hi- did you get your plans sorted out, or at least an answer on your facade?
Which facade did they put in your master plans?
We are still waiting on master drawings to be finalised, we are expecting to received V2 by the end of this month. I've also created a discussion group on Facebook.

To join our discussion group please use the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4392541364177454
Kelmartian
Quote:
the facade on Master was not reflected what i picked on PSQ stage, it was so annoying as they simply changed my bedroom floorplan to suit their facade. I reckon drawee was too busy so they just paste another client drawing to me. I have asked BC to redo this but not yet replied.

Hi- did you get your plans sorted out, or at least an answer on your facade?
Which facade did they put in your master plans?

i do C5 modified facade but they just put original facade on Master drawing. Anyway the issue has been solved but still have minor amendments to be fixed. 14 days wait period again for updated version.
Related
2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum