Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building inspector recommendation in Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Hello all... good day...

I am from Sydney. We started our building construction at Box Hill end of June, now slab stage. Looking for a stage inspector from framing stage. Any recommendation?

We had an inspector for slab, gave us good info, pointed out lot of issues, but didn't send us a report. So we might look for a different company with a quick turnaround.

Thanks,

Ps. I'm addicted to this forum now LOL...
Try Tyrrells. We had them do a final building inspection report. 15 pages of issues. I'm sure they do stage inspections but you would need to make sure your builder will allow them onsite for each inspection.
Thanks done, appreciate it. Will check with Tyrells.
[Name] Independent Property Inspections Norwest
[Mobile] 0412 080 857
[Email] ipinorwest@ipi.net.au
[Website] https://instagram.com/ipi_norwest

These people have saved me so many headaches but picking all the things I missed and would recommend them anyday 👍🏻
As someone who used to work at Tyrrells - they have some brilliant consultants, they have some not-so brilliant consultants.

Funny story, it's not so much 'Tyrrells' anymore - as Jerry and Tim Tyrrell who founded the company have been pushed out by the MD.

Feel free to send me a PM if you like if you do make an appointment and get a consultant's name.

EDIT: just saw this was a year ago.
I am currently using Landmark inspections. They have an option for each stage including pre slab and piering. The main issue I face is getting the builder to rectify the issue. Note the inspection company merely issues you a report but its your job to get things fixed.
Samz_Turra
I am currently using Landmark inspections. They have an option for each stage including pre slab and piering. The main issue I face is getting the builder to rectify the issue. Note the inspection company merely issues you a report but its your job to get things fixed.

Samz

Interested to know what issues they picked up on?

cheers

Simeon
Items below that require attention:
Related
15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

9/02/2024
My Building inspector v My builder's inspector

General Discussion

I would send it to the certifier who is technically your representative and working on your behalf not the builder's

23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations - Melbourne

Building A New House

I do enjoy the drama:-D In his latest two videos he has started bringing security guards to site, I am waiting for the punch on to begin lol

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum