Long-time lurker but finally decided to post on the forum to get some advice on my upcoming KDR builds with Metricon.
For context purposes, we have a block of land which the family has been using as an investment property for a while now, however decided to use this prime land in Ringwood East to build a forever home.
- In image 1 - is the current sitting plan of the site and the Belrose 50 design.
- Facade - We have opted for the Deakin facade. Key decisions needed to be made is if we opt for Hebel all over or a combination of Hebel and bricks. (Would love some input here from any experienced members of the forum
- Plan: We are still getting the plan marked up so i'll post that in the forum when i get it but in summary,
- we have 5 bedrooms
- 4 ensuites (1 jack & jill) + 2 WC/Powder Rooms
- rest is pretty much as expected so ill post the rest soon (Kitchen/Rumpus Room/Family Room/Study/Upstairs leisure area/Butlers Pantry)
I'm not really sure what else i should post at this point but i would really appreciate some feedback on the plans once i post that. Second, to this, i feel like there are many things that are not factored into the standard inclusions. If anyone has a checklist or is willing to note down or call out key inclusions which I should make sure i include in my forever home, please do let me know.
Thanks in advance and look forward to any assistance
and the start of the KDR Journey