I would like to get some feedback on the custom-build floor plan for our 36-37 square home we are planning to build in Eastern Melbourne Suburb. The front of the property is facing the North. Please see the attached conceptual plan.
Out intention is to have
- 2 Bedrooms with ensuites - one master bedroom and second guest bedroom with ensuites.
- 3rd and 4th Bedroom with common bathroom.
- A courtyard to get natural light to the Family and living area at the back.
- A 4m X 5m rumpus/theatre room.
- A small lounge room at the front followed with a small study room.
- We have a trail at the back side of the property with quite a few trees. That is the reason we would like to have our living area and kitchen area facing the backyard to enjoy the natural scenary.
By looking at the conceptual plan I'm not highly impressed with it. Can you please provide some feedback on this to improve upon.
Cheers and tnx - Vineet