Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Signature projects Box Hill - Any reviews ? ***

Page 1 of 5
Hey Guys
Can you please share any of Signature projects (Tallawong, Ponds, Riverstone, Box hill) reviews with me ? I am also planning to go with them but just wanted to be sure there are no red flags 🚩 Are these guys real? Have they completed anything in last 3-4 years ? Is that a decent builder? Build quality? How is the customer service overall? Any issues?
Hi mate,

How did you go with your contract, did you find anything about Signature and end up signing the contract? I am about to sign a contract and I’m a bit nervous. I hope you can give me some insights.

Thanks a lot,

Sac
Hello everyone,
can you please share your experience with Signature projects in Box hill?

Thanks in advance.
AA
Hi All,

I also want to have some idea. I had checked the their project at tallawong station. The construction is start, but the builder looks different with the signature project. I have not checked other project on site, but review from the Google Earth street view, it looks completed project. Love to have a chat group with ur all.

Thanks,
Kevin
Hi I used to work there back in 2017 during the sales stage. Kindly check the address on 33 Edmund Street, Riverstone NSW 2765 to see the built and suggest talk to the local home owners if there are any there. Hope that helps.
Do not go with any Signature Projects. After 3+ years still, we are waiting to get our house. Check the Tallawong project. The whole project is a scam. They will say this is a fix price contact which is not. They asked us to pay extra 81k to complete the build.

Stay away from this compnay
Can someone please advise if they have dealt with this company. They have a project going at Box Hill just wanted to see if this is legit. State land will be registered March or April 2023 with completion date Dec 2023.
lindylou123
Can someone please advise if they have dealt with this company. They have a project going at Box Hill just wanted to see if this is legit. State land will be registered March or April 2023 with completion date Dec 2023.

Good luck with the dates. We purchased a land/package from them in early 2020 Jan. House is still not delivered after 24 months. On top of that the builder they assigned to the project Hudson Homes, increased the contract price by $41000 eventhough its a fixed contract.
Thank you Rob sorry to hear you are still waiting for your home to be built after all this time. They won’t be getting my business.
lindylou123
Thank you Rob sorry to hear you are still waiting for your home to be built after all this time. They won’t be getting my business.

Ye. Stay away with these companies
lindylou123

Hi lindylou,

We are also interested in the project on box hill.Do you end up signing contract with them? If so, how’s the experience? We are not very sure if we should proceed as their google review looks scary.
Shomeone
lindylou123

Hi lindylou,

We are also interested in the project on box hill.Do you end up signing contract with them? If so, how’s the experience? We are not very sure if we should proceed as their google review looks scary.

Please don't. It's a trap. I signed with them 2019 December for Tallowong project and I still didn't get the house. They simply handover the project to Hudson homes and now signature didn't even responding. They will sell sun and moon to you promise everything but if you wanna see the result visit the Tallawong project. They did the same for their previous projects as well.

Also, they are selling fixed price home and land package targeting first home buyers but the builders asked us to pay extra 81000K to finished the project. We had to negotiate the amount with them several times and we had to agree because Hudson homes( The builder assigned by Signature) threaten to walk away from the project if we don't agree to pay.

My Advice stay away from this company.

If you search Signature, they don't even have a website to mention every project. They create a website for every project and they delete it once they sell the houses. If you don't believe me do some research. Don't waste your hard earn money for nothing.
Hi we didn’t sign with them. After seeing the reviews decided not too.
rob_j
Do not go with any Signature Projects. After 3+ years still, we are waiting to get our house. Check the Tallawong project. The whole project is a scam. They will say this is a fix price contact which is not. They asked us to pay extra 81k to complete the build.

Hi Rob, Have you got your house now?

Catherine
rob_j
lindylou123

Good luck with the dates. We purchased a land/package from them in early 2020 Jan. House is still not delivered after 24 months. On top of that the builder they assigned to the project Hudson Homes, increased the contract price by $41000 eventhough its a fixed contract.

Rob, may I ask is the delay in land registration or in building the house. Have Hudson homes built your house already?

Thanks, CP
catherinef4
rob_j

Hi Rob, Have you got your house now?

Catherine

No. They are saying it's going to be ajune 2023
catherinef4
rob_j
lindylou123

Rob, may I ask is the delay in land registration or in building the house. Have Hudson homes built your house already?

Thanks, CP

Everything got delayed.
Still halfway through. Seems like it will take another 4+ months
rob_j
catherinef4
rob_j

Thanks, CP

Everything got delayed.

Thanks Rob for your advise. I wish you have a smooth house delivery in these 4 mths

CP
catherinef4
rob_j
catherinef4

Thanks, CP

Everything got delayed.

Thanks Rob for your advise. I wish you have a smooth house delivery in these 4 mths

CP

I hope but I highly doubt. Now Hudson Homes has changed our interior tiling theme without asking from us. It seems they choose a common low quality one for all the houses.
lindylou123

Hi , We purchased house and land with Signature on Nelson Road in beginning 2021. It has been delayed mostly due to Covid and delay in materials etc which I think was a given. They also had to resubmit some
planning. However we haven't encountered any problems with Signature to date. They do reply to our emails etc. Completion was due August 2022 but has now been moved to April 2024. We drive by the site quite often and they're certainly ploughing on with the work which is good to see
I feel more at ease seeing the work that has been done, crews are even working on site at weekends to catch up.

Bec
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

7/02/2024
Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

Building A New House

Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros