-

LUXURY
Elements, Botanicals, Coastal Hamptons and Dark and Stormy
Everyday Life, Whitsunday and Wilderness
Off White
PRESTIGE
Highlands, Botanicals , Coastal Hamptons, Alfresco, Spinifex and Velour
The Avenue, Urbane One, and Metropolis

Do they allow you to choose outside the range? As we like the PGH Manhattan Trebica recycled brick appearance to be paired with monument gray painted cladding. I can’t squeezed out info from local office here as the usual their reply is to wait until the plan presentation.

Thanks heaps!
Anything is possible for a price. I think the only restrictions are from Austral (so my PCA told me) - they've only got access to certain ranges, and there is less restriction with PGH. Prior to plan presentation, I had fallen in love with Austral's San Selmo reclaimed brick options. When I asked at plan presentation about brick selections, the first words out of her mouth were 'please don't tell me its San Selmo' ... something about them being made in Italy (could have been spinning a story! Haha). Nonetheless, I asked Austral staff and they said its stunning, but pricey. So I never got to the point of investigating if Rawson would allow me to pick that particular brick.
Moki
Anything is possible for a price. I think the only restrictions are from Austral (so my PCA told me) - they've only got access to certain ranges, and there is less restriction with PGH. Prior to plan presentation, I had fallen in love with Austral's San Selmo reclaimed brick options. When I asked at plan presentation about brick selections, the first words out of her mouth were 'please don't tell me its San Selmo' ... something about them being made in Italy (could have been spinning a story! Haha). Nonetheless, I asked Austral staff and they said its stunning, but pricey. So I never got to the point of investigating if Rawson would allow me to pick that particular brick.

Thanks! We like the PGH Tribeca. Initially, we also like sam selmo aged for the recycled brick look but settled for Tribeca as we prefer for its more red colour And less pricey than san selmo!
Moki

A friend owns a brick yard and said San Selmo is $2.20 per brick but they are having big issues getting them out of Italy at the moment
we’ve settled with a mix of the different bRicks from the PGH Manhattan range
dcox261
Moki

A friend owns a brick yard and said San Selmo is $2.20 per brick but they are having big issues getting them out of Italy at the moment

Hi Dcox261,

Is your brickwork all done? Is it possible to share photo? How much was the variation for the PGH Manhattan Range? WE are still waiting for the Plan presentation.

Thanks!
Leona33
dcox261
Moki

Hi Dcox261,

Is your brickwork all done? Is it possible to share photo? How much was the variation for the PGH Manhattan Range? WE are still waiting for the Plan presentation.

Thanks!

We haven’t started building yet, we are doing roughly 50/50 Chelsea and Manhattan mixed with a few extra glazed colours randomly thrown in
Leona33
dcox261
Moki

Hi Dcox261,

Thanks!

We will only go for all PGH Manhattan Tribeca. If you wouldn't mind, how much did it cost you for the brick upgrade?

Thanks!
dcox261
We haven’t started building yet, we are doing roughly 50/50 Chelsea and Manhattan mixed with a few extra glazed colours randomly thrown in

We will only go for all PGH Manhattan Tribeca. If you wouldn't mind, how much did it cost you for the brick upgrade?

Thanks!
Sorry I should have specified. We aren’t building with Rawson we are building with a local builder. I was just giving feedback on the price and availability of the san selmo.

For reference though the San Selmo are approx $2.20/brick whereas the the Manhattan range are $1.61.
dcox261
Sorry I should have specified. We aren’t building with Rawson we are building with a local builder. I was just giving feedback on the price and availability of the san selmo.

For reference though the San Selmo are approx $2.20/brick whereas the the Manhattan range are $1.61.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!
Related
24/02/2024
Building in Vineyard with Rawson

Building A New House

Just started the Build process for Chifley 42 with Rawson homes, will keep you all posted with the Build progress.

19/05/2023
Cladding Options -- Pros, Cons

General Discussion

Standard uninsulated double brick has an R value of around 0.7. An insulated standard 90mm stud timber frame can have an R value of around 2.7. Even if you insulate a…

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum