I am in process of building home in Redwood Park with Statesman Homes. I have visited this forum and found to be excellent place to get suggestion & help which is out of league of my brain.
We are building 350+ Sqm (including Garage & Alfresco) with roughly 290sqm of living.
So far we have paid deposit to them, they develop master plan based on my design (custom home). (Already have couple of variation which doesn't reflect on plan).
We will have selection meeting at 11th April.
Please feel free to comment on plan or let me know any improvement needed.
If anyone build with Statesman or Hickinbotham, few queries for them.
- In selection, if we don't like their tiles range and if we like something else from beaumant's store , will they accept it
- If we don't do flooring (tiling) with them, how do they match bathroom and laundry tiles with our tiles.
- what are the cost to change kitchen bottom cupboards to Microwave cavity with drawer & drawer it self.
- In HT, we would like to do darker color (natural white or shades of white in entire house) , will they allow it.
- how much they charge for electrical work. i.e extra power point, light fitting (supplied by us).
If anyone can help, Thanks in Advance.