Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Sorrento Grand retreat with Carlisle homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am planning to build Sorrento Grand retreat 46 with Carlisle and have got Color browsing booked on the coming weekend. I would like to find out Electrical Upgrade costs if someone has build that recently including extra network points as will need around 24 Data points around home. Has anyone also got the Honeywell Tuxedo Automation system as well and if any feedback whether to go for that or not. More importantly looking to have Wi-Fi enabled downlights that I can control using an app or Honeywell system.

Any advice will be much appreciated.
Hi, All the best for your build. Would like to hear more about your journey as we are considering building the Sorrento grand retreat or Granada grand retreat.
hi Mate, how did you go for your colour selection , would like to share your exterior color selection ?
Related
31/12/2023
Backyard retreat or Granny Flat?

Renovation + Home Improvement

I think I know the answer but just checking to see if anyone has had experience with it. I want to build a small 20 square metre retreat in my backyard, it will have a…

24/04/2024
Carlisle Building Experience

Building A New House

Carlisle use to sneak a water resistant "Performance Solution" into their contracts. Have you checked your contract for same?

28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum