Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Dennis family: Ballarat

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Anyone built with DFH lately in Ballarat? I'm a first home buyer and would greatly appreciate any info on their built quality, customer service, post construction issues/support, site supervisors etc. Absolutely anything would help.
Same here, but building in Sth East melbourne (Officer) - on the verge of committing with them
[quote="zeoko":2kukv9om]Hi,
Anyone built with DFH lately in Ballarat? I'm a first home buyer and would greatly appreciate any info on their built quality, customer service, post construction issues/support, site supervisors etc. Absolutely anything would help.[/quote:2kukv9om]

We have not built with DFH and are about to built with another builder however I know a few locals (a very good mate and 2 work colleagues) that have built with DFH Ballarat. All 3 of them have spoken highly of them. One guy built 2 houses with them. All builds in the last 5 years (a couple in the last 2 years).

I hope this brings some confidence.
Related
2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum