Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Has anyone built with Belmont Homez

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Has anyone had any experience with this builder ?
don't do it...workmate of mine is building with them atm...his build has gone through delay after delay. Last I heard was that they do not even answer his calls or email. A dishonest practice that has a bad reputation with not paying sub contractors. Build with someone more established. I doubt these guys will be operating much longer.
Belmont Homez are very unethical bastards, just avoid them. They only care about their money and nothing else. I built with them and had terrible experience. The quality at the end was really bad and they don't even bother the fixing any issues. Just avoid them building or buying.
Hi Rockystar, I am currently building with them and having lot of issues. Is it possible to have a chat and share our experiences. Number
Number
Hi Rockystar, I am currently building with them and having lot of issues. Is it possible to have a chat and share our experiences. Number

Hi Number, there will be only problems when building with them. They don't even clean the house for you. My suggestion is not to pay the final amount until they fix everything.
The first and only sign required to stay away. Spelling homes with a z.
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum