Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Clarendon in Brisbane

Page 1 of 1
Please let me know if anybody who is building or built Boston 43 with Clarendon in Brisbane.
Were about to start construction on a modified Madison City (around 45 squares), Not quite the same but a similar size Clarendon Home.
DanC
Were about to start construction on a modified Madison City (around 45 squares), Not quite the same but a similar size Clarendon Home.

oh thats good.

If you don't mind me asking, could you please let me know the cost ?
Which upgrades you have opted far?
Thank you
Hi Preetdhaliwal, we ended up around $580k with numerous upgrades however we could have easily spent another $70-80K if we threw out the budget on selections.
Fairmont 35 was 450k including demolition of the old house, landscaping, fencing, 8x4m pool and upgrades.
Why Sydney building cost so much higher than Brisbane .? Same house would be 550k to 600k
Essentially the higher cost of living in Sydney is the reason (higher trade rate rates, etc).
Related
1/10/2023
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

the stair balustrades? There is nothing special about these and I imagine literally every stair installer will be able to do this.

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum