Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Community Feedback needed - New Website Launch but be nice

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, I am a bit nervous about doing this, but as this is a wonderful community of very nice and knowledgeable people, I thought it might be good to get some feedback on my new website.

So here goes, link below:

www.ashingtonhomes.com.au

ok fire away:)

PS the background is that I have been helping a bunch of people outside of this forum build their homes, and some people from this forum who have become really good friends over the last few years, so we have decided to expand the business to cater for people who want a custom home but are are on a limited budget. Anyway I hope that message comes across

again thanks
Nice. We definitely need more building businesses like this! Custom shouldn't necessarily mean more expensive than project.
alexp79
Nice. We definitely need more building businesses like this! Custom shouldn't necessarily mean more expensive than project.

Thanks Alex, I always love your kind words of encouragement!

We are mainly building on the North Shore in Sydney ( although can travel all over Sydney Alex) but what we have found is that there are a lot of people who have spent between $1.5-$2m on land and only have $600-$800k left for a build. And we have developed a really good team of loyal trades who can deliver a high quality home for that. And these people dont necessarily want a project home.

for instance we are doing a gorgeous 400sqm home for just under $700,000.

Alex you would be impressed, we have this great young team of carpenters who are doing the most immaculate framing work I'll have to post some pictures for you to critique!
I would definetely like to consider your tradies and supers for my internal finishes, when I get to that stage. Will you be able to help with that (PM under owner builder license)?
alexp79
I would definetely like to consider your tradies and supers for my internal finishes, when I get to that stage. Will you be able to help with that (PM under owner builder license)?

Alex

Of course. Would love to help you out. Thats what this forum is about. When you're ready PM.

cheers

Simeon
Lovin the new website! Your on my list!
thinkingaboutit

thank you. you are kind.

I am also open to some constructive criticism if any one has any. Thinking of this as a bit like a focus group:)
SejaeD
thinkingaboutit

thank you. you are kind.

I am also open to some constructive criticism if any one has any. Thinking of this as a bit like a focus group:)

What will make sense to me is a several scenarios on how you are different, e.g. how someone came up to you with a problem and how you helped them to build custom house (e.g. on a hard site) and under reasonable budget. Providing real $$ numbers per sqm as a reference (do not forget to mention level of inclusions) would definitely attract a lot of ppl.

Also clear wording that you can can provide references from satisfied customers from the above scenarios too.
Related
30/06/2023
Certifier and the Brisbane development website

Building A New House

Hi, does anyone have a clue how the Brisbane Development website work in terms of how uptodate the dates on it are (developmenti.brisbane.qld.gov.au). I transfered…

3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum