Oct 23, 2020 2:17 pm
It would be great to get some valuable feedback from for my current layout. There are a number concerns, I would like to look at:
1. Master Ensuite: We want to build an ensuite like my proposal on top but the consultant said they may not have space for towel rail because the available length and width. Any alternative layout can I look at? Also we like to have natural light in the bathroom so I include a strip sliding window on top of the mirror. Will 1m be enough for Walk-in Shower? Thinking to install towel rail on other end of the shower, have anyone done that?
2. Will it look odd if I have 2740mm ceiling height but only have 2100 Alfresco Sliding Door?
3. Laundry floor waste grate: Should it connect to sewer system or just a dry waste with frog flap be sufficient?
4. I haven't decided where to put the wifi modem yet but just drag a CAT5 cable from NBN box to the Family Room.
5. Anything else I need to add now for both electrical and civil.
Thanks very much in advance.
Re: Floor Plan Advise / Feedback3
Oct 23, 2020 2:37 pm
Thanks for your response. As we are planning to install a walk-in shower so there will be no door for us to be able to put the towel rail
For the alfresco door, I was advised it's only $475 to upgrade to 2.4x2.4m so I might go ahead with it. Two of my windows in the meal area is 2m height, we don't need to increase size but move it higher to the top will be aligned with the door? Does it sound ok?
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic