Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Firstyle Homes

Page 1 of 1
Dear All,

We going to build our first home at Oran Park NSW, and have obtained a fixed price tender from Firstyle Homes. There are some variations that got left out in the tender, which we will be following up with the sale consultant. My concern is the exclusion clauses in the tender and they are as follows:

1. There is no allowance made for clearing site of rubbish, trees, subsoil, restoration of council paths, kerb, and supply of power or water to trades. Should this be included? if we have to pay it, how much would they cost?

2. Builder covers standard council development application fees, and we are responsible for any other council or authority fees, any idea what will that be?

3. If the builder completed the home without obtaining an Interim Occupation Certificate due to special council or authority requirements, we are responsible for the completion of those special requirements, any idea what would that be?
Related
24/07/2023
Firstyle Tile Selection

General Discussion

Hi Kaiser85, We are building with Firstyle Homes. Our build has just started, slab pour is on Saturday (hopefully!). Their standard range is pretty good. We did our…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum