Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Build with Champion homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi i am building house with Champion homes it has been only one month and they keep sending me variation so far its gone to 45k is any one had this experience with champion homes after questioning them they told me its writen in the contract.its for extra piering,slab upgrade. Basix ,council application fees,plumber sydney watar fees,counter servey fee,home insurace fee is they charge all fees to me is it normal or i become victum of there grievenc.please advice.
sam raj
Hi i am building house with Champion homes it has been only one month and they keep sending me variation so far its gone to 45k is any one had this experience with champion homes after questioning them they told me its writen in the contract.its for extra piering,slab upgrade. Basix ,council application fees,plumber sydney watar fees,counter servey fee,home insurace fee is they charge all fees to me is it normal or i become victum of there grievenc.please advice.

Did your tender not include any form of site costs?
[quote="sam raj":3thhgqt5]Hi i am building house with Champion homes it has been only one month and they keep sending me variation so far its gone to 45k is any one had this experience with champion homes after questioning them they told me its writen in the contract.its for extra piering,slab upgrade. Basix ,council application fees,plumber sydney watar fees,counter servey fee,home insurace fee is they charge all fees to me is it normal or i become victum of there grievenc.please advice.[/quote:3thhgqt5]

Where are you building Sam? I am feeling victimised by them too. My construction started in October.
this is where some of these builders get you in with their low tenders.... most of those besides the basix and slab / piering should be already factored as part of your tender ?
sam raj

Hi Sam, how is your building with Champion, how much more have they charge on top of contract price? I am thinking to build with them but just hold up when I saw your post.
muaustral
[quote="sam raj":3thhgqt5]Hi i am building house with Champion homes it has been only one month and they keep sending me variation so far its gone to 45k is any one had this experience with champion homes after questioning them they told me its writen in the contract.its for extra piering,slab upgrade. Basix ,council application fees,plumber sydney watar fees,counter servey fee,home insurace fee is they charge all fees to me is it normal or i become victum of there grievenc.please advice.[/quote:3thhgqt5]

Where are you building Sam? I am feeling victimised by them too. My construction started in October.[/quote]

Hi Muaustral, could you please give me a bit update of the outcome? Should I sign the tender with Champion homes? Thanks .
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

10/04/2024
Build experience - Trend Connection Homes

Building A New House

How has your experience been like so far?

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum