Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Painting cost please!!

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

We are building a 4x2 which will be 270sqm total. It has 31c ceilings in entry, living, dining and kitchen, and 28c everywhere else. The ceilings, doors and trims will already be painted.

I was wondering if someone had an estimate on what it would cost to hire a painter for the whole house (walls only)? One colour throughout, but sealing, prepping, painting, all the steps!

Thanks so much!
290sqm double brick and white-set plaster. Walls only -1 x oil based sealer and 2x Dulux Wash n Wear top coats. All 1 colour except a feature wall in 2 minor (kids) bedrooms.
Took the 1 painter a full week. We gave him the keys on day of handover from builder so house was still empty.

We paid $3900.
Unikitty
290sqm double brick and white-set plaster. Walls only -1 x oil based sealer and 2x Dulux Wash n Wear top coats. All 1 colour except a feature wall in 2 minor (kids) bedrooms.
Took the 1 painter a full week. We gave him the keys on day of handover from builder so house was still empty.

We paid $3900.

Oh awesome! thats a really good price! Thanks so much
Related
6/04/2024
Painting help please

General Discussion

Thanks will do.

14/07/2023
Painting Multifinish Plaster

Building A New House

Hi, Have used the Dulux 1 step, oil base on my walls(white set), out of can it’s already a more thinner product than a final coat paint Also in water base Water or…

5/03/2024
Painting Acrylic rendered retaining wall

General Discussion

Thanks mate, is there a standard off the shelf type breathable product I can apply DIY? Thanks

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum