Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hebel home

Page 1 of 1
We are planning to do kdr With Metricon and using hebel for the new home . Could we get inputs from people who have lived in a hebel home for a while? Is it in promotion so we are not paying extra . But does it have any issues long term . Also does it need to be rendered? And would that increase the cost . Also how do we attach clothesline etc.
Tetjin

Give me a shout if you still need some information.

Hebel is great but for it to work properly and for you to get the most out of it you really need to use a professional crew of installers.

if you like I can send you the details of the largest installer in Sydney and they can answer any technical questions

let me know
SejaeD
Tetjin

Give me a shout if you still need some information.

Hebel is great but for it to work properly and for you to get the most out of it you really need to use a professional crew of installers.

if you like I can send you the details of the largest installer in Sydney and they can answer any technical questions

let me know

Hi
If you don't mind can you please send me details of the Hebel installer.
Thanks
Our home is Hebel construction and it is quiet and well insulated. We moved in in October 2020, so it's not been a long time yet.

I had thought that it was not possible to install a clothesline to Hebel but I just looked it up on their website and they recommend nylon plug attachments.

https://hebel.com.au/fixtures-and-fitti ... bel-walls/

r_13
Related
10/05/2023
Hebel PowerFence

Building A New House

I was looking at different options for a fence for my build and Hebel PowerFence seemed like a good option (one of the criteria was a solid wall look). However, I don't…

28/05/2023
Cracking Hebel root cause analysis

General Discussion

How wide are cracks? Can post some photos

6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum