Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Recommendations please! South west Sydney area

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Living in South-west Sydney

Just about to start the tender process with Ansa homes for our double storey + granny. I had an extremely bad experience with my conveyancer when buying our land so once bitten twice shy - and trusting no one!

I want to cover all bases and would like:
*someone to read over the building contract
*independent building inspector for periodic checks throughout the build.

Could I trouble South-west Sydney people for any recommendations?

Also if you know a good building conveyancer?

Massive thanks in advance! This process has already aged me 50+ years and haven’t started to build yet!
[quote="Rjc83"]Hi All,

Living in South-west Sydney

Just about to start the tender process with Ansa homes for our double storey + granny. I had an extremely bad experience with my conveyancer when buying our land so once bitten twice shy - and trusting no one!

I want to cover all bases and would like:
*someone to read over the building contract
*independent building inspector for periodic checks throughout the build.

Could I trouble South-west Sydney people for any recommendations?

Also if you know a good building conveyancer?

Massive thanks in advance! This process has already aged me 50+ years and haven’t started to build

Damian from Southwest property inspections highly recommended.
I've just signed a tender with Ansa. Ask them if you could get a copy of it before you meet the director so you can review the plan and inclusions thoroughly.

They made an excuse that the sales consultant was not able to send it a day before and we were pressured to sign the tender on the day.
Thanks Kad

Thanks Bicolxpress - ok will definitely ask for a copy before hand, thanks for the tip!
Bicolxpress
I've just signed a tender with Ansa. Ask them if you could get a copy of it before you meet the director so you can review the plan and inclusions thoroughly.

They made an excuse that the sales consultant was not able to send it a day before and we were pressured to sign the tender on the day.

Hi Bicolexpress,

Just checking in. How are things progressing with Ansa?

We are just at final plan sign off stage now, about to pay the plan acceptance fee.
Related
25/05/2023
Knockdown build in Heidelberg area - recommendations please

Building A New House

Hi We have finally decided to complete a KDR on our corner plot in NE Melbourne suburbs. Given its a corner plot approx. 400 sqm just a standard design may not fit the…

21/05/2023
Knock down semi, inner west Sydney

Building A New House

Hi I live in a 100yr old semi and my neighbour added an additional floor last yr and our architect has advised that we can knock down our semi and build a free-standing…

12/06/2023
CDC Housing Code 3: Gross Floor Area vs Floor Area

Building A New House

CDC Housing Code 3 When to apply Floor Area external face of wall vs Gross Floor Area internal face of wall. Reading thru CDC Housing Code 3, lets take a lot 915sqm.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum