Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Haymes paint - Moon and Stars Vs Aura

Page 1 of 1
Hi all. Just wanted reviews on Haymes Moon and Stars Or Haymes Aura. We have chosen Moon and Stars but so unsure how it will look since there are not many pictures on internet. After warm grey walls but don't want it to look too dark at night. Wondering if should have gone with Aura instead.
Love Moon and Stars. We have that too!
Not on our walls, we went with Moon White, and it looks amazing.

Will try and get a pic of M & S for you. Go with your gut.

Our dining room feature walls are doing to be clad in EasyGroove 15 with Snowbelle. Another gorgeous colour.
[quote="Blacktea2sugars"]Love Moon and Stars. We have that too!

Thank you so much if you can find a picture! So you are saying you dont have moon and stars on your walls?
Wollert Custom Built
Blacktea2sugars

Thank you so much if you can find a picture! So you are saying you dont have moon and stars on your walls?

We have it externally and on a section in our kitchen.
We went with a "more traditional" wall colour, Haymes Moon White.

If you're after warmth, then M & S is fab. I must look up Aura though, am unfamiliar with it
Blacktea2sugars
Wollert Custom Built
Blacktea2sugars

We have it externally and on a section in our kitchen.
We went with a "more traditional" wall colour, Haymes Moon White.

If you're after warmth, then M & S is fab. I must look up Aura though, am unfamiliar with it

Got it. Will be great if you can share pictures. Just want to make sure its not too dark to make the house dull at night. Thanks
blacktea2sugars please also share pics of your moon white so I can have a comparison. Thank you so much time in helping me. Much appreciated!
blacktea2sugars please also share pics of your moon white so I can have a comparison. Thank you so much time in helping me. Much appreciated!
I think you need to work out if you want a white, or a really warm neutral.

As our wall colour was also our ceiling colour, we went for Moon White. See below

This is Moon and Stars …..

Outside, on a fence.

Not sure if that helps at all.
Looked up aura too. very similar colours.
Aura might have a more golden/tan tint to it?
Blacktea2sugars

As our wall colour was also our ceiling colour, we went for Moon White. See below

Outside, on a fence.

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. It seems almost white in pics. I will try getting a sample pot and paint a wall with it.
Wollert Custom Built
Blacktea2sugars

Outside, on a fence.

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. It seems almost white in pics. I will try getting a sample pot and paint a wall with it.

Absolutely get a sample and paint an area about 1m square. Look at it in early morning light, evening, lights on, blinds up and down etc.

My experience is that my monitor tends to make colours look more "washed out". Worth checking that out too. Paint colours are hard!
Related
12/04/2024
7 Stars

Windows & Doors

A few years ago we supplied a major builder with double glazed windows because they wanted to offer that as 100%. In the 20+ display designs supplied, the builder was…

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum