Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our finished Montgomery Homes build

Page 1 of 1
We have finally finished our build with Montgomery Homes... a big journey but glad we made it through the other side. Almost all defects have now been rectified just some grouting issues still to be done.

We are slowly working on the landscaping... backyard has been hard with the big retaining walls and council approval holding us up for months!

If youd like to follow along or ask me any questions happy to help or share. Wouldnt have made it through the build without lots of advice! www.instagram.com/suns_home_
Hi Stella80

We are looking to build in terrigal.. uphill slope.. very keen on Montgomery homes Corsica or riveria..
How was your overall experience and are you happy with the build
tulika
Hi Stella80

We are looking to build in terrigal.. uphill slope.. very keen on Montgomery homes Corsica or riveria..
How was your overall experience and are you happy with the build

A very close friend of mine built in Avoca with Mongomery and his house is seriously amazing. You would never be able to tell it was a project home! the lookl, feel and quality of finishes is like a mid tier custom home.

His house fell away from the street and sits on the edge of the cliff overlooking the beach.

Although there are quite a few negative review on here about them. Maybe they have changed, or maybe not.

cheers

Simeon
Related
30/05/2023
Montgomery Homes KD/R on Northern Beaches

Building A New House

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has built with Montgomery in the last few years on the Northern Beaches? I don't see the see them around, as I would love to ask how happy…

17/09/2023
Structural Issue - DPC Higher than finished floor level

Building A New House

interesting situation what happened after builder issued final invoice? did you list as defect or not does the building surveyor have any responsibility? ie. issuing…

13/01/2024
Poorly finished exposed recycled brick boundary wall.

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi all, My neighbour has built his 15m long garage on our boundary. It was agreed as part of the planning permit that the wall must be in exposed recycled brick. For some…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum