I'm an American from the South who's trying to gain as much information as possible concerning the general feel and look of an Australian bush house by incorporating old and new aesthetics and regulations I've been able to find in my own spare time. This is for a personal comic series.
Project's Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/k4ppy/albums/562678
Bush House #1 Prototype: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/evyeJ
Unfortunately I am running into a roadblock where there's certain information I cannot find and I would appreciate any help provided as I am attempting to make this model as accurate and authentic as possible.
Below are my general questions specific to bush houses and their walls:
1. What are the common wall exteriors used for current and eco-friendly bush houses?
- ( I.e. sheet metal, mud brick, etc. )
2. What are the depths for these types of exterior walls?
- ( I found information for brick walls but not the ones commonly used for bush houses. )
3. How far are windows set into most bush houses?
- ( Is the depth dependent on the wall's exterior type as seen with brick walls? )
window view 1: http://bit.ly/2xS1cL7
window view 2: http://bit.ly/2wPRvhe
( current wall depth: 225.55mm )
Below are some links to photos of my rough cgi model:
side view: http://bit.ly/2jcdwDp
top interior view: http://bit.ly/2fa6zyB
3/4 view: http://bit.ly/2vLtkij
= = = = =
Any additional information I may have overlooked is appreciated!