Join Login
Building ForumIntroductions

Long time lurker, first time poster! (from WA)

Page 1 of 1
G'day all,

I've been a lurker of these forums for quite a few years now. I've made a few posts, but nothing substantial.

My wife and I have just received unconditional finance approval on our construction loan, so we'll be pretty active now as we start on the journey of building our home (in WA). I'm looking forward to spending many hours & days on this forum as we go through the build process and finishings for our home.

We'll create a build progress thread, as we've really loved watching a few of the current builds happening around the place.
danbiscuit
G'day all,

I've been a lurker of these forums for quite a few years now. I've made a few posts, but nothing substantial.

My wife and I have just received unconditional finance approval on our construction loan, so we'll be pretty active now as we start on the journey of building our home (in WA). I'm looking forward to spending many hours & days on this forum as we go through the build process and finishings for our home.

We'll create a build progress thread, as we've really loved watching a few of the current builds happening around the place.

Hi and welcome. This site is so good and very informative you will learn a lot here. Do you know who your going to build with yet? When do you plan on starting?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
G'day, thanks! Yes, we're building with APG.
We bought our land about 14 months ago, and in the last 12 months, we've focused on choosing a builder and finalising our design. We went through a pretty extensive process of looking at and short listing builders (as we were not in a rush to start to build).

We received an email from our builder earlier today and the site works commence next week! It's a 2 storey 5x3 house on a 398sqm block
Hi Dan, welcome and congrats! What area are you building in? I've recently started in Baldivis.

Looking forward to following your build!

Howdy! We're building in Gwelup
Congratulations!
danbiscuit

I hope that it all goes well.

I recommend that you take some time to read through the thread linked below if you haven't already done so.....

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5823

Long time forum member and valued contributor bashworth is a retired engineer who has an information blog that I highly recommend reading. He also has some informative Ebooks that are also worth investing in at a very low cost. His blog is linked below.

http://anewhouse.com.au/

Happy journey.
Related
You are here
Building ForumIntroductions
Home
Pros
Forum