Join Login
Building ForumIntroductions

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, I am new here, I have come looking for help and advice for some jobs around the home,

My first question is a big one regarding problems I have around my pool and back veranda, it involves structural work, brickwork and concreting, where is the best section to ask this stuff?

If you can't find a topic, just ask a specific question and we will see if we can help.

Kind Regards

James Mason - Our Build.

www.renovationjunkies.com.au

www.ourbuildhandyman.com.au
OK, I have a troublesome issue with my back yard and back of the house, my block slopes down to the road so my inground pool is higher than my back porch. When it rains heavily I get rainwater flowing into the sunken back porch and it rises, threatening to flood the house. The porch has a drain but when it really rains the drain cant keep up. On top of that when the pool level rises I get water seep under the pavers and into the porch area, so I think I need to dig drainage between the pool and porch. I also have some brick fretting from the salt pool, so this needs to be fixed too. I will get some pics up and tell me how you would approach this and who is best to talk to.

How do I upload photos?

Cheers.
Welcome ozrevhead
Related
You are here
Building ForumIntroductions
Home
Pros
Forum