Join Login
Building ForumIntroductions

Introductions Please!

Page 11 of 25
Far out! That's going to be a change and a half in lifestyle!!!!!
HI Anne and welcome to the forum and Welcome to a new west Aussie. So when you say south of Perth how far south do you mean?
Thanks!
And not that far south, half an hour drive. We have an option on a lot in Wellard.
Hi all

I am new to this forum and located in Sydney. About to undertake an extension to our house as well as a new kitchen and will see how much money we have left after that.

A big thank you to Southies for introducing me to this forum. I had no idea it existed. Southies has also posted some threads about a huge Frangipani tree I have for sale also, thanks Southies.

My husband also has a fencing busines so if anyone has any questions he might be able to help there (he does all the usual fencing as well as PVC fences).

Look forward to chatting to you all a bit more soon
Hey tannywanny1, glad to see you on board . You're going to have a ball
. Not only do you learn a lot & get great advice from very generous members
but you'll have fun too
. Some threads are hysterical.

As you'll soon find out, H1 can become addictive.
Thanks Southies, I look forward to becoming addicted
Hi George, where are you from? Are you planning to build a house for yourself?
Hi Everyone! I'm Tracey and I am a first home buyer like many =) Our land settlement is happening tomorrow so I can finally look forward to building an actual house *Sighs of relief*

Look forward to reading everyone's post and meeting everyone =)
Hi Everyone,
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Alicia and I am a proud two headed Tasmanian
My husband and I (and my 2 tiny tots Zander 3 and Zaria 1) are currently in the process of beginning a brand new building project. We built our first house and have lived in it for 10 years and have decided that it is time to move to a bigger block. We currently have a contract on a 1300 m2 block, and have a draughtsman drawing up our plans.
So hopefully all going well titles will be released in 5 or so months and current house will be sold not long after.
I am obsessed with researching products for the house cheapest best etc and have found this forum to be the BEST information out there as it is honest and unbiased.
Thankyou to everyone who has answered my questions that I have already posted and look forward to the help and ideas that are yet to come.

Caio
Alicia
oops..have just found this thread! oh well, better late than never
My name is Deanne (does anyone else feel like they are in a movie about AA?) and my hubby (Cristian) and I are in the process of building our 4th home in SW Victoria.
Deemaree
oops..have just found this thread! oh well, better late than never
My name is Deanne (does anyone else feel like they are in a movie about AA?) and my hubby (Cristian) and I are in the process of building our 4th home in SW Victoria.

Just discovered this thread now hey? A likely story.

Your thread count should be reset to zero!
Noooooooo.............http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz27/deemareeinwinslow/Smileys/ahhhh.gif
Hi I am George Birdsall from Sydney and have been building for over 35 years and looking to add comments on the forum to help people just starting out. Building can be fun if it has a little planning and research done before you start.
Hi All. I'm bon. Building with McD Jones in the Hunter Valley NSW. I just love this forum and look forward to learning heaps about the building, decorating, landscaping ... etc processes!!
Hi to both George & bon-welcome to the abyss!
Hi Everyone!! We are AnD and building our home in Canning Vale, Western Australia. This is such a useful site- heaps of lovely reading! Looking forward to learning more and being active in this friendly forum.
Just joined H1 after stumbling across it while looking up bamboo flooring. I think I'll definitely be hanging around as we are starting to look at renovations to our 90yo weatherboard in Melbourne's inner-west and there is a great wealth of information on these pages.
Welcome mswilmot, bon and George, and others above that
Hope you enjoy your time here at H1.
Great bunch here.
Hi there, my husband and I are working towards our 'tree change'. We will be building on acreage where we plans to set up a small farm. I have spent many many hours trawling the web for ideas and then designing our dream home. We have set the wheels in motion and have a quote on my design, I just wish I had stumbled across this forum much earlier in my process. Oh well I've found you now and look forward to much reading here.
http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad149/Deafbhoy2/elmowavingemoticon.gif Hi there dragongirl..and welcome!
Related
You are here
Building ForumIntroductions
Home
Pros
Forum