Join Login
Building ForumIntroductions

G'day from Perth!

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

Long-time reader and first time poster to the forum but as we are getting closer to starting our Owner Builder journey, I thought I'd better Sign Up and Say Hello!

Hubby and I are getting close to securing some land in the Perth Hills (hopefully 5 acres) and will be Owner Building.
I'm a control freak
so I'm probably going overboard on the research at an early stage but I figure better safe than sorry!

We are hoping to get as many ducks in a row so that when we put an offer on the block, we can start approval processes etc almost straight away.

Anyway, I'll be lurking in the OB forums and will definitely be asking some questions!

Cheers
Ho Wonkywalker,

We are in the process of designing our owner builder home for our block in Parkerville.
I know what you mean by research!

I hope to keep in touch and share this journey.
G'Day Chalky,

We might be neighbors! Parkerville was never originally on our list due to the fire threat but the block we've got our eye on is pretty clear so we feel a bit better.
Are you working on a tree'd block and who are getting to design your place?
We were thinking of using Ross Squire for the kit - they have some good designs and happy to help design any changes.

Cheers!
Hi Wonkywalker,

We have a cleared section for the house and a bush strip down one side and bush block adjacent.
We are currently having plans designed by an designer friend and then plan to owner build.

Related
You are here
Building ForumIntroductions
Home
Pros
Forum