Join Login
Building ForumIntroductions

new job

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone My name is Marie,

I did notice there were some questions/posts about a fairly new name in the buidling Industry - Carter Grange HomeBuiders.

Well, I can say its my first day tomorrow as a sales consultant @ CG. My prior background was selling inner city apartments mainly off the plan - companies like Becton and Salvo Group.

From what I have seen so far, the Directors to the Sales Manager come from the volume type builders, with a wealth of experience and flair. Their aim is to offer a more personalised friendly service and quality homes with flexibility.

So, I intend to post further comments as I gain more insight - but, so far everything looks very professional !!!

please free to ask questions ... hopefully I can help out!!
Hey Marie, Just wonderting how the new job is going. We just put a deposit down with CG and can't find any real feedback on the company. Can you help us out at all?
hutcheee
Hey Marie, Just wonderting how the new job is going. We just put a deposit down with CG and can't find any real feedback on the company. Can you help us out at all?

As I understand it the proprietors are the originators of the company with the initials PD...

Ed
Related
You are here
Building ForumIntroductions
Home
Pros
Forum