Join Login
Building ForumMove Management

Removalist recommendations South of Perth (Mandurah)

Page 1 of 1
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a removalist down Mandurah way?...that would also be happy to move a dozen reasonable/largish size pot plants as I have heard that they don't like to move them...
Wont be needed for a few more months but checking things out now otherwise there will be a million and one things to sort out later in proceedings...
Thanks in advance
Hi oneness,
Shame you didn't receive replies to this. I'd also like to get recommendations for Mandurah.
Last couple of contractors we used were a tad rough and caused damage
and they didn't even have the decency to admit it and claimed it must be been like that before

Have you now moved? Who did you use?
SB
I would recommend using your own ute or trailer and get a mate or two to help loft them on.

My parents recently used a removalist company, won't say who, but the broke a really expensive pot, and chipped another.

At least if you do it yourself, you can take precautions, like wrapping a blanket or something between each pot.
Hi SB, yes it's amazing i thought i would have received at least one or two...Not moved yet...but if i hear any recommendations i will let you know...

bkm2009, been there and done that 6 times...getting on a bit now! lol...so now its time for a removalist...But would appreciate if you would send me pm with regards to who your parents used and at least i can avoid them!

Cheers
We've booked our move through minimovers they dropped off boxes and packing stuff on Thursday and we only pay for what of it we use when they do the move. Also they alow people to help move boxes to the truck to save money, many don't allow others to help.

Now to finish packing!!
Can I please revive this thread. Looking for a decent removalist in and around Mandurah area.
HAS ANYONE HAD A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE OVER THE PAST 12 MONTHS??
Related
9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

You are here
Building ForumMove Management
Home
Pros
Forum