Join Login
Building ForumFeng Shui

Feng shui / Vaastu Shastra my house - calling experts

Page 1 of 1
Hello all,

This is the floorplan of a single storey house I am building in Sydney

The orientation of the house is North East (not sure about exact degrees)

Can you go through the plan and suggest what modifications would be required for it to comply with Feng shui / Vaastu Shastra.

I am sure there would be a lot of things which can be changed. So is there a thing as 100% Feng shui / Vaastu Shastra compliance ?
Does it have to be 100% to work ? Or we can make do whats practical given the present circumstances and it will still have some effect for the better ?

Thanks for reading !
Sydney-build
Hello all,

This is the floorplan of a single storey house I am building in Sydney

The orientation of the house is North East (not sure about exact degrees)

Can you go through the plan and suggest what modifications would be required for it to comply with Feng shui / Vaastu Shastra.

I am sure there would be a lot of things which can be changed. So is there a thing as 100% Feng shui / Vaastu Shastra compliance ?
Does it have to be 100% to work ? Or we can make do whats practical given the present circumstances and it will still have some effect for the better ?

Thanks for reading !

Good plan.

Related
21/08/2023
Experts, experts everywhere.

General Discussion

I totally agree with everything you have written. Thanks again for your always excellent input and advice. I really enjoy reading your posts cheers Simeon

2/05/2023
Preventing rust around steel house posts

General Discussion

You’re on the right track, wire brush in a grinder then a zinc rich epoxy primer then a top coat of some sort, like a waterproofing membrane. Raising the concrete would…

19/05/2023
Excessive piers for a house???

Building A New House

How good is Simeon?! Always taking time to help others out! Wish we were building in NSW and could work together. Thanks for all that you do!

You are here
Building ForumFeng Shui
Home
Pros
Forum