Join Login
Building ForumFeng Shui

Sleepin position

Page 1 of 1
As per Indian traditional vaasthu sastra, i cannot place my head towards north while sleeping. Earth's magnetic field is north and south and our body also has magnetic north (head) and magnetic south feet. If we place our head towards north, it will clash with earth's magnetic north.

Now my question is this was written keeping in mind a house in northern hemisphere. Does it hold good for southern hemisphere also?
good question vikram.
but according to me it doesn't matter where you are, these positions still hold the same relevance. NORTH,SOUTH or any direction will be the same direction whether you live in northern hemisphere or southern hemisphere .
I think the opposite - north and south changes with the place you are. So I think vikram is right!
I could be wrong Wendy but I am pretty sure that North is North regardless of which hemisphere you are located in.
AussieMark
I could be wrong Wendy but I am pretty sure that North is North regardless of which hemisphere you are located in.

North is still north, but from what I've heard the hemispheres north and south of the equator supposedly reverse the east and west aspects of things like feng shui, even though east and west themselves do not change at all.

Looking from a solar PV perspective, north for us is south for those in the northern hemisphere, as far as facing in the right direction.
Related
You are here
Building ForumFeng Shui
Home
Pros
Forum