Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Cost of Electric Windows

Page 1 of 1
Can anyone tell me the price jump between a normal awning or louvre windows to an electric one? thinking of putting a window up 2m high for air flow but obviously won't be practical to have it manual.

OR... I am installing a sky window on the roof...would it just be cheaper to make that sky window electric and operable, rather than installing a second set of window to be electric?
You can have a manually operated window combined with a detachable extended handle. This goes for louvre or awning. Electric is likely to add $600+ per window.
Related
25/06/2023
Seeking Advice on Installing an Electric Gate with Intercom

Building A New House

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here, and I'm looking for some advice regarding my house construction project in North Kellyville. I…

5/01/2024
Electric gate for s Street front villa

General Discussion

Hi all. I'm thinking of installing an electric gate in front of this street front villa (link below). The gate would be between the bush on the left and the letter box on…

27/04/2024
Best electric hot water system in 2024?

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

The tank is around 200 litres (I am on holiday for the next 6 weeks so can't check) The Heat Pump has a built in time switch. No idea on the speed to heat because with…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum