Other options I can think of are:
- Sheer curtains combined with blockout curtain: would do job but am yet to see a double curtain track that isn’t ugly
- Sheer curtains combined with blockout roller blinds: would do job but expensive to have curtains and blinds
- Exterior blinds on deck: the stacker doors flow out on to a deck. I could put some exterior blinds on the deck and then probably wouldn’t need the sheer curtains at all. Exterior blinds are expensive though, and would probably end up costing more than the sheer curtains and blockout blinds.
- Non-sheer curtains: not the preferred look, but probably the cheapest approach
- Internal roller blinds: forgetting the curtain idea, I could just get linked blinds installed. Again, not the preferred look
Thoughts on the options I have outlined? Are there any options I haven’t thought of?