Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Crimsafe vs Invisi-gard vs Amplimesh

Page 1 of 1
We are investigating security screens and doors and from what we've read, Crimsafe, invisi-Gard seem to be the two most highly discussed products. I know Amplimesh uses similar strength mesh. I was wondering what the cost and quality comparisons are between the 3 products. From what I can gather, Crimsafe and Invisi-gard are similar in quality and cost whereas Amplimesh is marginally cheaper so we were thinking either Crimsafe or Invisigard on ground floor and Amplimesh upstairs. Have also read the posts in this site re: screws on crimsafe on the inside.
how did you go with this?

we are looking to get a screen door for our front door.
InvisiGard is a fully insulated system using marine grade steel, Crimsafe doesnt. Crimsafe is what everyone hears due to the advertising.
Amplimesh is good also and uses marine grade mesh, although InvisiGards frame is a heavier frame.
Other things to consider would be locks, Whitco, Lockwood, Doric, Austral etc. IMO Lockwood is the better.
SecureView 316 is a high quality security screen system sold through local dealers around Australia like SP Screens and is a bit cheaper (they spend less on advertising and more on product development). Look out for a quality security mesh that is tested to exceed Australian standards, a good quality triple lock, an installer that is experienced AND security licenced, and mesh that is backed up with a decent warranty.
KNA Security
InvisiGard is a fully insulated system using marine grade steel, Crimsafe doesnt. Crimsafe is what everyone hears due to the advertising.
Amplimesh is good also and uses marine grade mesh, although InvisiGards frame is a heavier frame.
Other things to consider would be locks, Whitco, Lockwood, Doric, Austral etc. IMO Lockwood is the better.

Definitely. We have Clearshield doors and the Whitco locks all failed within a year of installation. For what it's worth there's no way I recommend Clearshield doors
Related
You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum