Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Wardrobes - where for a reasonable price and Aust materials

Page 1 of 1
I swear I posted this question an hour ago.

Anyway, have a design ready for our wardrobe, but can't get a quote for under $2650 and that is not even for polyurethane.

I want someone who is affordable yet uses Australian materials, i.e. no formalahyde from China.

Suggestions?
where exactly are you? are these quotes from wardrobe places or cabinet makers?

is it a walk in?

I have my eye on a poliform WIR - but at $20k it's a bit out of our price range - I'd be happy with your price for the size we're after (3x3m room)
Inner west in Sydney, it isn't for a walk in. Just two cupboards either side of a window and drawers under the window.

I am sure you can find cheaper than $20K, we have gotten quotes from both companies adn cabinet makers.
lozgill - the $20k one is imported from italy - so devine! And that was only for 2 walls. For the 3 walls we need it would be much more!

Anyway - back on track - I haven't organised quotes for what we want yet - but I like the look of these companies:
http://www.sydneyshowers.com.au/index.html
http://www.archerwardrobes.com.au/
Very pricey indeed. Lucky me i'm getting my partner to make mine.

I saw a stunning walk in at a Henley display home. I told him that was what he had to build for me

Speaking of walk in wardrobes, the wardrobe that Carrie gets in the Sex and the city movie is my dream wardrobe. Maybe one day.
Related
26/08/2023
Leftover Materials - Supply and Install

Building A New House

That's a fantastic result! Happy you got it sorted out. cheers Simeon

15/01/2024
Finding materials in stormwater drain

General Discussion

in the stormwater pit or the drain? Those dont look like theyd fit in the drain. Separately, the pits do get stuff in them during the course of the build. For the most…

29/11/2023
Extension cost - $3500/m2 reasonable?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Seems good to me. I've been told $4-5k/sqm is reasonable in Perth.

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum