Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Motorised awning window actuators?

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Looking at retro-fitting electric winders to existing awning windows at the top of a raked ceiling...

I know they can do it to new windows quite easily but i'm struggling to find information on retro-fitting or reasonable prices, i've seen Mingardi ones online for about $700 each

Has anyone retro-fitted their awning windows and know if this is just how much they cost?

Thanks,
James65
Hi,

Looking at retro-fitting electric winders to existing awning windows at the top of a raked ceiling...

I know they can do it to new windows quite easily but i'm struggling to find information on retro-fitting or reasonable prices, i've seen Mingardi ones online for about $700 each

Has anyone retro-fitted their awning windows and know if this is just how much they cost?

Thanks,

They are expensive, you can buy these at Lincoln Sentry. www.lincolngroup.com.au

Ed
Related
2/06/2023
Ebays Motorised curtains

Building A New House

have you used any of the motorised curtain systems available from Ebay? Which one and how is it?

21/04/2024
Question about motorised roller blinds

Window Furnishings

I have motorised roller blinds in my house. I motorised all the blinds I use a lot and the ones that don’t get used too often I didn’t. I went through Motorise My…

16/07/2023
Aluminium awning window seal has popped out in one corner

Windows & Doors

Thanks mate, this helped a lot. Managed to get it back in.

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum