Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Your Opinion of Wideline, Trend and Other Brands

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

We are doing a reno and currently have Wideline windows and doors. I was wondering what people thought of other brands of windows, as we are tossing up who to go with.

Cost is an issue as we are trying to stick to a budget, but I don't want to go the cheap and nasty route. Something reasonable. We would like aluminium and need to buy about 16 windows and doors (don't have qty on hand). We would also consider installing ourselves as we want to save money.

Any suggestions for brands??

Thanks!
If you want serious quality true value for money windows you should look at these

www.profine-group.com

www.everglaze.com.au

www.titane.com.au

www.signaturewindows.com.au

www.envirovision.com.au

Art Windows in Melbourne

good luck!
Thanks for the info. I will look into those right away!
Reno

Wideline are a good quality competitive price window supplier. If cost is an issue this will suit your needs

Dowell or Boral (in Smithfield) provide a competitive aluminium product but not timber direct unlike Wideline

Trend have a wide range of all products but i suspect will cost a bit more.

Unsure of any others that will meet your requirements (ie competitive price)

Good luck and when you get a quote if you like let me know the type of windows and the rough price (PM me) and I will let you know if its a good deal

I am in the industry (but not in NSW at all) so no bias

Good luck

DQQ
Thanks for that great post. Smithfield is 5 mins down the road from me.

Wideline are our existing doors and windows, and we haven't had any problems as such, but I am keeping my options open. I will post what the results are based on quotations received in the coming week.
Related
10/04/2024
Build experience - Trend Connection Homes

Building A New House

How has your experience been like so far?

25/07/2023
Tapware brands

General Discussion

Thank you fro your response, Simeon. It is good to hear that you have had a positive experience with Parisi. I am always on the lookout for reliable products, and personal…

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum