Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Yellowtail Windows - anyone any experience with these ?

Page 1 of 1
Hi

I'm looking for any recommendations for window supply and install (probably timber) around the Sydney area.

I cam across Yellowtail - anyone heard or used them ?

Any other personal recommendations?

Many thanks
Hi Neil100,

I don’t know the company, but I had a look at the homepage. I don't know what you are after, but it doesn't look like there are into double glazing. For your comfort and protection I would probably look at someone that does that. Even though we are based in Melbourne we have the possibility to supply to Sydney. Apparently we don’t offer installation. Experience has shown that a builder in your area can offer this part for a much more competitive price.
As minimum requirement I would look into companies that do offer double glazing.
In regard to the question if we are the right company for you, you should probably ask our customers and have a look at the CH2 (Council House 2. Melbourne) or the Melbourne Bowles Club http://www.******.org/ were we supplied the windows and doors.

Best regards
Kris
We hired this company to replace the windows in our building. The work suffered great delays and we had to sack the strata manager. I started chasing this company in June 2015 but they ignored my requests for updates. Then the new strata manager managed to place an order (a deposit had already been paid). They announced a delivery date but missed the deadline. Then they announced the painting of the windows was included. Now they've added a quote for painting. I've discovered they didn't give us a contract or home warranty insurance, and have charged an excessive deposit. They are in breach of the home building act according to Fair Trading. They don't return calls or emails. I do not recommend using them!
I agree with the lorikeets - look at True Local reviews, and do an ASIC search and there are numerous complaints to DFT - run away run away quickly complete S.C.A.M.
Related
31/07/2023
Any experience with Dwelcom

General Discussion

Hi All, I have been dealing with icare for insurance in completing our house after our original builder went bust. We have gotten to tender stage and one of the companies…

20/03/2024
Experience with HBCF insurance claim process NSW

Building A New House

I apologise for any confusion, but your understanding is correct. We approached our situation differently based on advice from…

9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum