Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Have I made a mistake????

Page 1 of 1
I just had a thought and now I am worried we have made a mistake!!

We had our colour selections last Monday and I had done a lot of research prior and chosen all our colours and was very happy with the choices...until now.

On the outside we have dark chocolate coloured bricks, with a dune roof and dune garages. We chose Woodland Grey for our window frames and it all matched nicely. However, it JUST occured to me that that means that the windows will also be woodland grey on the INSIDE! Just how I failed to realise that is beyond me.

We are painting the inside antique white and having light coloured tiles in some areas and timber floorboards in others. The kitchen will be white on white. So now, I am terrified that the grey window and door frames will look shocking.

Help!! Does anyone else have dark internal window frames with a light colour scheme???

Thank you!!
We have Woodland Grey windows, Chalk Beige wall paint and Chalk Dust (white) archs/doors/skirting. Our kitchen is Polar White with Ice Quantum Quartz stone bench top. I don't notice the dark windows and neither has any of my friends who have visited. I pointed them out and they say "oh, didn't notice". I like it, doesn't bother me.
i think it should be fine as i have seen displays using similar color
I am also having woodland grey window frame, white kitchen, wall paint is moon river
Loretta,

here are some pics of a display home with woodland grey windows. Looks fine to me :

Thanks Southies - those pics do help. When i did a quick search all I could find internally were white windows.

Thanks for the thoughts - i feel better now. Momentary late night panic!
Related
27/06/2023
Fixing a shower head height mistake

Bathrooms and Laundry

I'll look into different shower heads and ask the plumber about some engineering and see what he says. Thanks

7/03/2024
Tradie charges to fix his mistake

Renovation + Home Improvement

Unless there were unforeseeable issues with the site, I dont think you should have to pay for contractors errors or poor planning. I'd probably try and be reasonable and…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum