Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Garage door remote

Page 1 of 1
Hi, I am currently having problems with my garage door opening and closing. My remotes will open but won’t close straight after. Have cleared memory codes and reset but still no luck. My door is a B&D panel lift door
I had a similar problem with my door after the original bulb blew and I replaced it with an LED light bulb. The new bulb gave off enough electronic noise to stop the remote from working. Once the automatic light went out I could close it again. I removed the bulb, and eventually got an incandescent bulb again to stop it from happening.
I like to see my name on every post in this group...
Related
26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

15/12/2023
Garage Door Centre Pillar is 2 different levels

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, have purchased a house with 2 single garage doors. The Centre pillar one side sits proud to the other. Can I change 2 doors into one. Please see picture.

20/02/2024
Do I need a new garage door motor or I being scammed?

Windows & Doors

My garage door has started playing up recently. Sometimes (and getting more frequent) when I press the button to open it, it wont. The motor is an ATA GD0-6V3. Red and…

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum