Join Login
Building ForumWindows & Doors

Cavity spiders/pocket doors - brands?

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys

I’m trying to understand the difference in quality for cavity sliders/pocket doors. I have a number in our new build and I’m trying to pick a brand.
I think I have a Hume cavity slider in my apartment - it doesn’t perform that well.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Or whether someone has looked into it and can break them into low quality, medium quality, high quality etc

Thanks in advance!
did you end up selecting something?
Not yet - I was hoping people would give some guidance and that would help!
I think one of the sliders (for a main room) will be a Tornex Cavity Slider; which i think are more premium?
I really dont know to tell you the truth.
I think there was another post I read suggesting one brand and not recommending another one. I'll have to search again.

I went into doors plus and asked them... guy told me they hadn't sold one of those in 10 years... made me feel pretty stupid actually
The guy at door plus said they didn’t sell cavity sliders?
Maybe they just sell the doors that go in them?
Related
25/07/2023
Tapware brands

General Discussion

Thank you fro your response, Simeon. It is good to hear that you have had a positive experience with Parisi. I am always on the lookout for reliable products, and personal…

23/02/2024
Am I too heavy for the roof cavity?

General Discussion

Firstly, if your house is still under builder's warranty (10 years in Victoria) you should have no need to crawl into roof space but let the builder handle it, unless you…

14/05/2023
Sliding Doors

General Discussion

we have a standard size and often we have a lot of variety to choose

You are here
Building ForumWindows & Doors
Home
Pros
Forum