Join Login
Building ForumPaving & Concreting

please recommend a good trader for driveway and crossover at

Page 1 of 1
Hi I live in Perth and are planning to build a new house.

For those whose houses are built at Perth, could you please recommend a good trader for driveway and crossover. My house is in Daglish.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Lucy
Are you after exposed aggregate?
chippy
Hi Lucy

Sorry to hijack, but we are also looking for exposed aggregate concreters. Do you have any recommendations Chippy?
chippy
Hi Lucy

yes.
Hi
Full declaration before I post. I do work for this concreter. I do all his formwork for his decorative concrete (steps, pool edges, walls etc)
He did all my concrete on my new house and he does concrete for many of the high end builders in Perth. He isn't the cheapest but the quality of his work is excellent and he is very professional.
His name is Brent from Perth Patterned Concrete
I'll send you his number in a PM.
chippy
Hi
Full declaration before I post. I do work for this concreter. I do all his formwork for his decorative concrete (steps, pool edges, walls etc)
He did all my concrete on my new house and he does concrete for many of the high end builders in Perth. He isn't the cheapest but the quality of his work is excellent and he is very professional.
His name is Brent from Perth Patterned Concrete
I'll send you his number in a PM.

Thank you
Related
30/04/2023
Gravel Driveway

Building A New House

Thanks TamFed!

2/05/2023
Concrete driveway: joint spacing

Paving & Concreting

Hi all I need a guidance on how far I need to space expansion joints in the concrete driveway and its type (keyway/foam.) Contraction joints are at 3m max for a 125 slab. Thanks

3/05/2023
No provision for a discharge point for the driveway

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi All, We have a fall from road to garage front. But we cannot put a drain/grate because no discharge point put by the builder. Now they complain not enough space for…

You are here
Building ForumPaving & Concreting
Home
Pros
Forum